Welcome to the end of year issue of
BASScare’s Social Activities newsletter.
As we head into the final two months of 2022,
it is a good opportunity to acknowledge the
progress we have made this year.
Weekly Social Activity
Social Activity Programs
- Group Exercise Classes $12/$15 –
- Tuesday with Imali
- Wednesday with Bob
- Thursday (Marwal)
- Thursday (Canterbury) – with Sue
- Brain Games – Interactive learning and puzzles with Trish $5/$10
- Arts and Craft Group – Creative outlets include Art, Pottery and Social Stitchers – $5/$10 – $15/$30
- Outings – Every Tuesday and Friday. Boorondara Blokes outings – fortnightly. Outing prices start at – $15/$30
- Learn Laugh and Lunch – Guest speakers and presentations on a wide variety of topics
- BC Connected – One to one help with technology – FREE/$10
- Movie Afternoon – Selection of new and classic movies and documentaries
- Community Dining – Available Monday to Thursday and Sunday (Roast Day).
- Cards and Games – Including Mahjong, Bingo, Scrabble and Solo/Whist, fortnightly at The Canterbury Centre – $5/$10
Allied Health & Hairdressing Services
- Podiatry – Fortnightly at the Canterbury and Marwal Centres – Starting from $12/$42
- Exercise Physiology – One to one sessions with a qualified and experienced instructor – Starting from $20/$65
- Hairdressing – Fortnightly at The Canterbury Centre and Marwal Centres – Cuts starting from $25 (Men) and $30 (Ladies).
Feel free to comment. We wanna hear you thoughts, your feedback or your opinion.