Isn’t the year going quickly! We’ve come a long way in 2021; from January to now we’ve doubled the amount of sessions we are offering monthly, with 12 new or returning programs added since summer. As we head into the second half of the year, we have more of your favourites returning.
Highlights include a new Friday art class with Eric, the return of a regular blokes program with Rick and Rod, a Christmas in July lunch and a Winter Dance. We hope to fill the Canterbury and Marwal Centres with food, drink, music and dancing this winter, so these events are not to be missed!
Weekly Social Activity
Social Activity Programs
- Group Exercise Classes $12:
- Tuesday 10am – Novice with Anne Fisher Tuesday 11.15am – Novice with Anne Fisher
- Wednesday 10am – Intermediate with Bob McQuillen
- Thursday 10am (Marwal) – Intermediate with Matthew Azzopardi
- Thursday 10am (Canterbury) – Advanced with Sue McQuillen
- Brain Games – Interactive learning and puzzles with Garry $5
- Craft Group – Sewing, knitting and much more! – $5
Allied Health & Hairdressing Services
- Podiatry – Fortnightly at Canterbury and Marwal Centres – Starting from $12
- Exercise Physiology – One to one sessions with a qualified and experienced instructor – Starting from $20
- Hairdressing – Fortnightly at Canterbury and Marwal Centres – Cuts starting from $20 (Men) and $25 (Ladies).
Coming Soon – we’ll keep you posted
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions we are currently unable to offer transport and the following centre-based activities and lunches this month. We are constantly reviewing and assessing options for these services to return as soon as possible. We’ll be sure to keep you updated as soon as we have confirmed resumption dates.
- Learn Laugh and Lunch – Guest speakers and presentations on a wide variety of topics
- Art Group – Painting, drawing and pastels
- Pottery – Creating with Clay $15
- BC Connected – One to one help with technology – FREE
- Movie Afternoon – Selection of new and classic movies and documentaries
- Community Dining
Feel free to comment. We wanna hear you thoughts, your feedback or your opinion.