Happy New Year!
Welcome to BASScare’s What’s on Guide, where we let you know about the huge range of social activities and support services we offer.
What’s on Guide
Weekly Social Activity
Social Activity Programs
- Group Exercise Classes $12/$15 –
- Tuesday with Imali
- Wednesday with Bob
- Thursday (Marwal)
- Thursday (Canterbury) – with Sue
- Brain Games – Interactive learning and puzzles with Trish $5/$10
- Arts and Craft Group – Creative outlets include Art, Pottery and Social Stitchers – $5/$10 – $15/$30
- Outings – Every Tuesday and Friday. Boorondara Blokes outings – fortnightly. Outing prices start at – $15/$30
- Learn Laugh and Lunch – Guest speakers and presentations on a wide variety of topics
- BC Connected – One to one help with technology – FREE/$10
- Movie Afternoon – Selection of new and classic movies and documentaries
- Community Dining – Available Monday to Thursday and Sunday (Roast Day).
- Cards and Games – Including Mahjong, Bingo, Scrabble and Solo/Whist, fortnightly at The Canterbury Centre – $5/$10
Allied Health & Hairdressing Services
- Podiatry – Fortnightly at the Canterbury and Marwal Centres – Starting from $12/$42
- Exercise Physiology – One to one sessions with a qualified and experienced instructor – Starting from $20/$65
- Hairdressing – Fortnightly at The Canterbury Centre and Marwal Centres – Cuts starting from $25 (Men) and $30 (Ladies).