As you’ll see in this month’s issue we are slowly moving back to some face-to-face activities and services. We’ve been planning for smaller exercise classes, allied health services and outdoor activities. And for those who aren’t quite ready to return to the Canterbury and Marwal Centres just yet, we are growing our offerings online and over the phone. So if it’s music, exercise, movies, trivia, cooking or just having a chat, we’ve got something for you this month.
Community Dining and Exercise Classes Re-opening MONDAY 9th NOVEMBER – Booking Essential
Weekly Social Activity
Social Activity Programs
- Group Exercise Classes $12:
- Tuesday 10am – Novice with Anne Fisher Tuesday 11.15am – Novice with Anne Fisher
- Wednesday 10am – Intermediate with Bob McQuillen
- Thursday 10am (Marwal) – Intermediate with Matthew Azzopardi
- Thursday 10am (Canterbury) – Advanced with Sue McQuillen
- Brain Games – Interactive learning and puzzles with Garry $5
- Craft Group – Sewing, knitting and much more! – $5
Allied Health & Hairdressing Services
- Podiatry – Fortnightly at Canterbury and Marwal Centres – Starting from $12
- Exercise Physiology – One to one sessions with a qualified and experienced instructor – Starting from $20
- Hairdressing – Fortnightly at Canterbury and Marwal Centres – Cuts starting from $20 (Men) and $25 (Ladies).
Coming Soon – we’ll keep you posted
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions we are currently unable to offer transport and the following centre-based activities and lunches this month. We are constantly reviewing and assessing options for these services to return as soon as possible. We’ll be sure to keep you updated as soon as we have confirmed resumption dates.
- Learn Laugh and Lunch – Guest speakers and presentations on a wide variety of topics
- Art Group – Painting, drawing and pastels
- Pottery – Creating with Clay $15
- BC Connected – One to one help with technology – FREE
- Movie Afternoon – Selection of new and classic movies and documentaries
- Community Dining