We have, since March 16th, been looking forward to welcoming you back tot he Canterbury and Marwal Centres. We do not have a revised re-opening date at present. We are planning to re-commence in September, but we will be cautious and constantly respond to government requirements.
Until then we will continue to provide the best connections we can, including Meals on Wheels, conference calls, Zooms, Podiatry home visits and responses to your suggestions, where possible.
Weekly Social Activity
Social Activity Programs
- Group Exercise Classes $12:
- Tuesday 10am – Novice with Anne Fisher Tuesday 11.15am – Novice with Anne Fisher
- Wednesday 10am – Intermediate with Bob McQuillen
- Thursday 10am (Marwal) – Intermediate with Matthew Azzopardi
- Thursday 10am (Canterbury) – Advanced with Sue McQuillen
- Brain Games – Interactive learning and puzzles with Garry $5
- Craft Group – Sewing, knitting and much more! – $5
Allied Health & Hairdressing Services
- Podiatry – Fortnightly at Canterbury and Marwal Centres – Starting from $12
- Exercise Physiology – One to one sessions with a qualified and experienced instructor – Starting from $20
- Hairdressing – Fortnightly at Canterbury and Marwal Centres – Cuts starting from $20 (Men) and $25 (Ladies).
Coming Soon – we’ll keep you posted
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions we are currently unable to offer transport and the following centre-based activities and lunches this month. We are constantly reviewing and assessing options for these services to return as soon as possible. We’ll be sure to keep you updated as soon as we have confirmed resumption dates.
- Learn Laugh and Lunch – Guest speakers and presentations on a wide variety of topics
- Art Group – Painting, drawing and pastels
- Pottery – Creating with Clay $15
- BC Connected – One to one help with technology – FREE
- Movie Afternoon – Selection of new and classic movies and documentaries
- Community Dining