Welcome to BASScare’s What’s on Guide, where we let you know about the huge range of social activities and support services we offer.
Weekly Social Activity
Social Activity Programs
- Group Exercise Classes $12/$17 –
- Thursday (Marwal)
- Thursday (Canterbury)
- Brain Games – Interactive learning and puzzles $5/$10
- Arts and Craft Group – Creative outlets include Art, Pottery and Social Stitchers – $5/$12 – $15/$30
- Outings – Every Tuesday and Friday. Boroondara Blokes outings – fortnightly. Outing prices start at – $15/$35
- Lifelong Learning Group – Guest speakers and presentations on a wide variety of topics
- BC Connected – One to one help with technology – FREE/$12
- Movie Afternoon – Selection of new and classic movies and documentaries
- Community Dining – Available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Cards and Games – Including Mahjong, Bingo, Scrabble and Solo/Whist, fortnightly at The Canterbury Centre – $5/$12
Allied Health & Hairdressing Services
- Podiatry – Fortnightly at the Canterbury and Marwal Centres – Starting from $12/$84
- Exercise Physiology – One to one sessions with a qualified and experienced instructor – Starting from $20/$65
- Hairdressing – Fortnightly at The Canterbury Centre and Marwal Centres – Cuts starting from $25 (Men) and $30 (Ladies).