If you haven’t seen us lately at 2 Rochester Road you won’t be able to miss us on your return! We have had a facelift on the outside with a fresh coat of paint…pop in and reacquaint yourself with lime green! We are equally excited about the new programs you can attend:
- Exercise Physiology a one on one personal exercise class for better health!
- New outing destinations: Werribee Rose Garden, Monash Art Gallery, Mount Macedon
- Christmas shopping at Waverley Gardens and we’re introducing a short outing option to Acorn Nursery for those of you who would prefer not to sit on the bus for too long – see the calendar for details.
- Dancing: If a traditional exercise class is not your cup of tea then we have just the thing for you – Dancing. During Seniors Week, we ran ‘ChaCha and Chow’, a dance class with a difference. This was so successful that we are running more dancing to keep fit (and have fun) sessions. Give it a try on Thursdays fortnightly in 2018.
- Ready to heat and eat Frozen Meals are available at Canterbury and Marwal centres to provide a delicious take-home dinner you don’t need to cook, for a great price!
Download your copy of the newsletter or the November and December calendars by clicking on the images opposite.