Happy New Year from all of us at BASScare! The NEW & NOTEWORTHY include;
- Special Event! Australia Day Lunch: look forward to a dinky di day full of Aussie food, tunes and spirit
- New outing destinations: Off the Pier Fish and Chips, Williamstown, Boroondara Blokes Courthouse Hotel Bacchus Marsh, The Bay Road Nursery Sandringham
- BC Connected: for those wanting to master technology, join us for our first seminar on Online Shopping – how to order fresh groceries to your door and everything in between a fun, relax paced information and step by step. Bring your device or borrow one of ours, book in for more group or one to one sessions.
- Exercise Physiology: If a traditional exercise class is not your cup of tea then we have just the thing for you – one to one sessions tailored to meet your specific health and wellness needs and goals with our Exercise Physiologist.
- Lunch: Alternatively to our Summer menu being launched we also have Ready to heat and eat Frozen Meals available at Canterbury and Marwal centres to provide a delicious take-home dinner you don’t need to cook, for a great price!
Download your copy of the newsletter of the January and February calendars by clicking on the images opposite.