BASScare launched our new Assisted Living community, Morgan Glen Iris, in July 2021. This is a brand new form of living for older people. These apartments with service will allow older people to live privately with independence and dignity, knowing the best help is on hand from experienced and knowledgeable care professionals. Learn more about Morgan Glen Iris at morgangleniris.com.au
We are seeking two wait staff to join our busy restaurant team. You will deliver a high quality a la carte restaurant experience to our residents and their guests.
- You are an experienced and outgoing front of house professional, preferably with bar experience
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate preferred
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about finding new and innovative ways of doing things.
- You have great problem solving skills and you can think on your feet
Hours of work on offer
Two permanent part-time roles available
Shift 1, Sunday to Tuesday, 5:30 – 8:30 pm
Shift 2, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, 5:30 – 8:30 pm & Friday, 4:30 – 8:30
Salary and Benefits
- $24 – 25 per hour + super + applicable allowance
- Opportunities for training and upskilling to join the Concierge team and other areas of the business
- Access to our generous Not for Profit salary packaging (increase your take-home pay by packaging up to $15,900 of your annual salary plus further Meals and Entertainment benefits)
- Access to on-going training and development
- Access to our Employee Assist Program (EAP)
- Free onsite parking
- Free Uniform
- Access to our Recognition and Reward program
How to apply
Please click here for the Position Description.
Via Seek, attach your resume and a covering letter, describing why you’re a great candidate to work at BASScare Morgan Glen Iris.
Thank you for your interest in working at BASScare – Morgan Glen Iris!