Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assisting the mini bus driver with directions
- Assisting elderly clients on and off the bus
- Provide social interaction and support on their day outing
Skills and Experience
- Friendly and Outgoing
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
The volunteer will develop skills such as elder care, communication, leadership, management, planning and organizing. All volunteers are encouraged to apply for this role. Please note it is a non-driving role and a jockey position so someone with reasonable fitness to get in and out of the seat to assist clients is required.
- National Police Certificate
- The role will be based at a fixed address, but involves travel between locations.
- Friday 1.00pm – 4.00pm
- Once a month
Training will be provided.
How to apply?
Please download and fill out the Volunteer Application Form,
and return to Debbie Hall, email@example.com