Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide Faversham House Residents with social interaction and some fun on a day out from their facility
- Assist residents on and off the bus
- Assist Staff with tasks such as marking attendance or directions
Skills and Experience
- Friendly and Outgoing
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
The volunteer will develop skills such as elder care, communication, leadership, management, planning and organizing. All volunteers are encouraged to apply for this role. Please note it is a non-driving role and a jockey position so someone with reasonable fitness to get in and out of the seat to assist clients is required.
- National Police Certificate
- The role will be based at a fixed address, but involves travel between locations.
- Monday, Thursday or Friday 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Training will be provided.
How to apply?
Please submit your application by completing the form below or if you prefer download and fill out the Volunteer Application Form, and return to Debbie Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org