We’re a community based, not-for-profit organisation, providing compassionate care for the aged in the Boroondara community. Our journey began 64 years ago and today we have a vacancy at our beautiful Hester Canterbury Retirement Village.
The Village Co-ordinator ensures the smooth operation of the Village. This is a hands on role for a customer centric Co-ordinator who enjoys variety and daily interaction with consumers. This role is required to:
- Orientate new residents and their families to the Village.
- Provide information and tours to prospective residents
- Provide a high quality of customer service to all residents and their families.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of Village services
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met
- Your pleasant, tactful and approachable personality is your personal trademark.
- Your ability to be self-motivated, reliable, proactive and take the initiative when needed will be highly regarded.
- You are patient by nature and enjoy the company of seniors
- Your strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Your strong organisational skills together with an ability to prioritise work commitments will see you excel in this role.
- You demonstrate a high level of computer literacy
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday – Full-time
Salary and Benefits
- Access to our Not for Profit salary packaging
- Access to on-going training and development
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our recognition and reward program
- Quarterly social functions
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A strong commitment to providing outstanding client service.
- Demonstrated computer literacy..
- Police Check
- Drivers license & Current Covid Vaccination
How to apply
Download the Position Description here for full details on the role and then return to SEEK and apply on line
Attach your resume
Attach your covering letter which requires you to demonstrate the selection criteria.
BASScare would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application
BASScare is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Cultural and Linguistic Diverse, the LGBTIQ+ communities and those living with a disability to come and work with us. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory work environment.