BASScare is a NFP which operates an integrated program of services including meals-on-wheels, residential care facilities, respite care, dementia specific services, retirement living, as well as planned activity groups at day centres, for older people who wish to remain active and engaged with their local communities. Please visit basscare.org.au for information on our services.
Faversham House, our Residential home located in Canterbury, is currently searching for talented, Registered Nurse Grade 4 (RN) for Permanent AM and PM positions – Full Time hours available
Who you are and the Job Role
- Experience is nice but not necessary. We are looking for the right people we can trust to look after our precious residents. What you don’t know about aged care we can teach you.
- Worried about staffing? We currently meet our required AN-ACC care minutes, even if that means using agency staff. This means you will rarely work short staffed and the residents can receive the care they need and deserve
- Worried you won’t get enough nursing support? We have a nurse rostered for every 30 residents, every shift, every day, even if that means the Coordinators work in a unit to cover. We have a Residential Manager, Care Manager, Clinical Care Coordinators and After Hours Coordinators, all of whom are very experienced nurses in Aged Care.
- If you doubt how great it is to work at Faversham House, BASScare, please click on this link to our website and read a couple of testimonials from recent new staff.
What we can offer you
- Access to our generous Not for Profit salary packaging = more take home pay
- Meaningful training and development
- Access to our Employee Assist Program (EAP)
- Short walk from Canterbury and Chatham Stations
- Free onsite parking and Free uniform
- An amazing Recognition and Reward program
- Quarterly social functions
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
- Free Uniform and Parking
How to apply
Apply via Seek. Attach your resume and a cover letter, describing why you are a great candidate to work at BASScare.
BASScare would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application