BASScare is a community based, not-for-profit organisation, providing compassionate care for the aged in the Boroondara community. Today, after decades of experience, our unique and tailored approach to aged care ensures our clients and their families are actively engaged and supported.
We have an opportunity for a highly skilled and driven Payroll Officer to work out our Head Office located in the leafy suburb of Canterbury. You will be responsible for all aspects of processing our fortnightly payroll for 320 staff.
Some of the day-to-day task will include:
- Processing our Payroll using Invera
- Liaising with rostering staff
- Resolving payroll queries
- Setting up and removing staff from our payroll system Invera
- Ensuring all statutory payroll obligations are met
- Providing payroll reports to managers as required
- Liaison between the finance team and other departments
- All associated payroll administration
- Demonstrated understanding of end to end payroll practices
- You have a great understanding of payroll-related legislation and the ability to interpret awards, tax, and superannuation.
- You are tech savvy, not afraid of learning new systems, you have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and payroll systems – Invera experience will be highly regarded.
- You love to have a laugh and enjoy taking time out to have morning tea with your team
- Your ability to work in a highly productive environment with time pressures whilst managing multiple tasks with see you excel in this role.
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills as outstanding customer service is a must for this role
- You have a strong work ethic, your “can do”, “no fuss” attitude, will be a perfect fit to our team
- Not for Profit (NFP) experience will be well regarded, however not essential
What is on offer
3 days per week, days negotiable (Monday and Tuesday are payroll days)
Flexible working arrangement – can work from home and office
Salary and Benefits
- $$ will depend on experience + super + salary packaging
- Access to our generous Not for Profit salary packaging (increase your take-home pay by packaging up to $15,900 of your annual salary plus further Meals and Entertainment benefits)
- Access to on-going training and development
- Access to our Employee Assist Program (EAP)
- Access to our recognition and reward program
- Quarterly social functions
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
- Close to train stations
- Free onsite parking
How to apply
For a copy of the Position Description and an overview of our organisation, please click here.
Apply via Seek. Please attach your resume and a cover letter which reflects your passion for the role.
BASScare would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application