We are delighted to have classical pianist Nerida Evans perform for us at BASScare. Nerida is an Australian pianist who brings her passion for classical music, teaching piano and hosting many charity concerts.
Join us on Wednesday 28 March 2018 10:30am – 12noon
at the Canterbury Centre, 2 Rochester Road, Canterbury.
The program will include:
- 2nd Partita in BWV 826 C minor – JS Bach
- Piano Sonata – Pathétique C minor Op. 13 – Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Nocturne 2. Op. 9 No. 2 – E♭ major – Frederic Chopin
- Nocturne in F minor, No. 15, Op. 55 No. 1 – Frederic Chopin
- Clair de Lune – Claude Debussy
Entry is Gold Coin Donation. We are also offering a three course dining room lunch following the concert for $12. Regulars know how popular these lunches are!
Lunch bookings are open until Monday 26th March.