Our Meals on Wheels Driver will deliver a nutritious meal to the older community living in Balwyn North and the surrounding suburbs to further help them remain independent, reduce loneliness and provide a welfare check.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Deliver nutritious hot meals to our older clients in Balwyn and Balwyn North areas
- As part of the meal delivery, make connections and check/report back on the well being of our clients
Skills and Experience:
- Use of own vehicle required to transport meals.
- Enjoy getting out, meeting new people and helping others in the community.
- Respect and consideration for others.
National Police Check
Current Driver’s Licence (C)
Looking for additional drivers on Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays. Regular shifts or as an emergency available.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
How to apply?
Please submit your application by completing the form below or if you prefer download and fill out the Volunteer Application Form, and return to Debbie Hall, email@example.com