BASScare is a community based, not-for-profit organisation, providing compassionate care for the aged in the Boroondara community. Our journey began 65 years ago when we first formed in 1956 as the Canterbury Citizens Welfare Committee.
Every one of our services is designed to enhance not only physical and mental wellbeing, while encouraging independence and embracing diversity, flexibility, choice, respect and, above all, dignity.
We are currently seeking a Lifestyle and Group Activities Officer to join our Community Services team.
The Lifestyle and Group Activities Officer creates, implements and evaluates innovative Social Support group programs that respond to the social, cultural, health-related and spiritual needs of our clients.
- Experience developing and facilitating innovative group programs in a Community Services or similar setting
- Excellent Communication skills
- A person centred focus and passionate about working with seniors and their welfare
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Current Full Driver’s License
- Current Police Check
- Current First Aid
- The right to work in Australia
Hours on Offer
Part Time – 4 days a week
Salary and Benefits
- Access to our Not for Profit salary packaging
- Access to on-going training and development
- Access to our Employee Assist Program (EAP)
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our recognition and reward program
- Quarterly social functions
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
How to apply
Please click here for the Position Description.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume and your cover letter, demonstrating how you meet each of the criteria specified in the ‘About you’ section.
Thank you for your interest in working at BASScare!