About this opportunity
Learn, Laugh, Lunch is a respite service offered for our clients and their carers. The volunteer will assist BASScare to provide social support and elder care.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Bus Jockey helping to pick up residents from their home, assist them on and off the bus
- Help serve morning tea.
- Provide social interaction.
- Help with craft activities.
- Helping to set up with lunch.
- Watching and discussing a movie
Key Skills and Experience
- The volunteer will be friendly and outgoing with great communication skills
The volunteer will develop their skills in communication, interpersonal skills, creativity, leadership, problem solving, advocacy, team work and get to know our clients and staff.
This role could suit
- All volunteers are encouraged to apply.
- The role will be based at a fixed address, but involves travel between locations
- National Police Certificate
- Wednesday 9.30am-3.30pm
- Commitment is negotiable/flexible.
Training will be provided for the successful applicant.
How to apply?
Please download and fill out the Volunteer Application Form,
and return to Debbie Hall, email@example.com