Morgan Glen Iris is seeking a skilled Laundry/Cleaning Assistant to join our state of the art Assisted Living Community. Morgan Glen Iris is part of BASScare, a not-for-profit organisation providing services to the elderly in the Boroondara area for more than 60 years.
Learn more about us at morgangleniris.com.au.
About the role
- Work as part of a small team providing high quality laundry and cleaning services
- Responsibilities include weekly bed and towelling changes and cleaning of common areas
- Work in a brand new laundry with high quality machinery and a supportive team
- Previous experience in a Laundry environment
- Previous cleaning experience (mopping, vacuuming, bin changes and surface cleaning)
- Strong attention to detail
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate (required)
- Current Police Check (required)
- Triple-vaccinated against COVID-19 (required)
Hours of work on offer
- Permanent Part-time: Sunday-Thursday, 7am-2.30pm.
Salary and Benefits
- $4 – 25 hour + allowances + not-for-profit salary packaging
- Access to on-going training and development and our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive rewards and recognition program
- Quarterly social functions
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, attach your resume and cover letter and tell us why you want to join the Morgan Glen Iris Team.
Thank you for your interest in working at BASScare – Morgan Glen Iris!