Morgan Glen Iris is currently searching for talented, committed and experienced, Laundry / Attendant for a permanent position
We’re seeking an experienced Laundry/Cleaning Assistant to join our growing team. As our preferred candidate, you’ll deliver excellent laundry services across the site, helping to ensure Morgan Glen Iris remains a great place to live.
- Remove and change bedding and bathroom linen in each apartment on a weekly basis, according to schedule.
- Wash, dry, fold and press, bedding, towelling and napery according to BASScare procedures and schedules.
- Wash, dry, fold and press personal resident clothing upon request.
- Attend to relevant staff requests in a timely manner.
- Monitor cleaning equipment and stock levels, and order supplies within delegated limits
- Clean, vacuum and mop common areas, including but not limited to, foyer, library, restaurant and bar, gym, medical consult room, café, cinema, games room, multi-purpose room, staff room (including toilets, showers, sinks and mirrors) and corridors in between
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant cleaning experience. Experience working in a health, aged care or not-for-profit environment highly advantageous.
- You are knowledgeable about OH&S practices, infection control and safe chemical handling
- You’re enthusiastic and passionate about finding new and innovative ways of doing things. You have great problem solving skills and you’re comfortable working with change.
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- A full driver’s license and Police Check are requirements of this role.
Hours of work on offer
Tuesday – Saturday
0700-1430 (35 hours per week)
Salary and Benefits
- Access to our generous Not for Profit salary packaging (increase your take-home pay by packaging up to $15,900 of your annual salary plus further Meals and Entertainment benefits)
- Access to on-going training and development
- Access to our Employee Assist Program (EAP)
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our recognition and reward program
- Quarterly social functions
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
- Free Uniform
How to apply
Please click here for Position Description.
Attach your resume and covering letter.
Thank you for your interest in working at BASScare – Morgan Glen Iris!