We’re all looking forward to a fresh start in January and what better time for a change in who will run the show from now on at the Canterbury Centre. You’ll now be hearing more from Tom in his new role as Social Support and Canterbury Centre Manager. This is a well earned change. I will be focusing on strategic growth and development of our client base in the changing aged care environment in my new role as General Manager Social Support.
Weekly Social Activity
Social Activity Programs
- Group Exercise Classes $12:
- Tuesday 10am – Novice with Anne Fisher Tuesday 11.15am – Novice with Anne Fisher
- Wednesday 10am – Intermediate with Bob McQuillen
- Thursday 10am (Marwal) – Intermediate with Matthew Azzopardi
- Thursday 10am (Canterbury) – Advanced with Sue McQuillen
- Brain Games – Interactive learning and puzzles with Garry $5
- Craft Group – Sewing, knitting and much more! – $5
Allied Health & Hairdressing Services
- Podiatry – Fortnightly at Canterbury and Marwal Centres – Starting from $12
- Exercise Physiology – One to one sessions with a qualified and experienced instructor – Starting from $20
- Hairdressing – Fortnightly at Canterbury and Marwal Centres – Cuts starting from $20 (Men) and $25 (Ladies).
Coming Soon – we’ll keep you posted
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions we are currently unable to offer transport and the following centre-based activities and lunches this month. We are constantly reviewing and assessing options for these services to return as soon as possible. We’ll be sure to keep you updated as soon as we have confirmed resumption dates.
- Learn Laugh and Lunch – Guest speakers and presentations on a wide variety of topics
- Art Group – Painting, drawing and pastels
- Pottery – Creating with Clay $15
- BC Connected – One to one help with technology – FREE
- Movie Afternoon – Selection of new and classic movies and documentaries
- Community Dining