About this opportunity
Do you enjoy hosting drinks and are happy to lend our staff a hand? We need helpers for happy hour at Faversham House and possibly with some of our larger events such as garden parties and annual BASScare events. Provide residents with a smiling face, good conversation and some bubbly.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist staff with set up and pack up
- Engage in conversation
- Possibly serve food and drinks
Key Skills and Experience
- The volunteer will be friendly and outgoing with great communication skills.
The volunteer will develop their skills in communication, interpersonal skills, creativity, leadership, problem solving, advocacy, team work and get to know our clients and staff.
This role could suit
- All volunteers are encouraged to apply.
- National Police Certificate
- Thursday or Friday 1:30 – 3.30 PM
Training will be provided for the successful applicant.
How to apply?
Please submit your application by completing the form below or if you prefer download and fill out the Volunteer Application Form, and return to Debbie Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org