Home Care – is currently seeking experienced or non-experienced Direct Care Workers. Are you passionate about service, apply to join the BASScare Team
This is a great opportunity to enter the Home Care Market without experience. Are you are looking for that career change though have no experience, please apply and will we arrange for a confidential discussion regarding your career change options.
You will be an integral part of our client’s lives, empowering them by:
- Providing individualised support
- Providing community access
- You will advocate for and monitor your clients
- You will deliver outstanding personal support to our clients that enables them to live life with independence, choice and dignity in their own homes.
- Travel short distances, all clients residing within the City of Boroondara
- Ideally, you have completed or willing to complete Certificate III in Aged Care, Individual Support or Disability, however this is not a requirement we will train you.
- You are looking for a career change! Though have no experience.
- You may be re-entering the workforce and have no formal training or experience.
- You have basic understanding technology requirements – emails.
- You’re enthusiastic and passionate about finding new and innovative ways of doing things. You have great problem solving skills, you’re comfortable working with change, and aren’t easily flustered.
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- You have a full driver’s license.
- A police check – or willing to obtain
- First aid and CPR or willing to obtain.
Hours of work
Casual and Permanent Part time roles available. At times there will be weekend and evening work required. For the right candidate 25 hours guaranteed per week.
Salary and Benefits
- The right candidate can expect to be paid above SCHADS award rate.
- Access to our generous Not for Profit salary packaging (increase your take-home pay by packaging up to $15,900 of your annual salary plus further Meals and Entertainment benefits
- Access to full on the job and on-going training and development
- Access to our Employee Assist Program (EAP)
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our recognition and reward program
- Quarterly social functions
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
How to apply
Email Hr@basscare.org.au, attach your resume and cover letter and tell us why you want to join the BASScare Team.
BASScare would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application
BASScare is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Cultural and Linguistic Diverse, the LGBTIQ+ communities and those living with a disability to come and work with us. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory work environment.