About this opportunity
Engage and help serve our clients a 3 course lunch. If you love a chat and serving people (without the cooking), this could be the role for you. The role includes: setting tables, greeting clients, taking orders, serving and clearing up meals whilst engaging in conversation and you can leave the dishes to us.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Welcoming diners and marking attendance.
- Provide social interaction.
- Setting up and clearing tables.
- Serving tea and coffee.
Key Skills and Experience
- The volunteer will be friendly and outgoing with great communication skills.
The volunteer will develop their skills in communication, interpersonal skills, creativity, leadership, problem solving, advocacy, team work and get to know our clients and staff.
This role could suit
- All volunteers are encouraged to apply.
- National Police Certificate
- Wednesday 12.15 PM onwards
- Runs for 1.5-2 hours
- Commitment is negotiable/flexible.
Training will be provided for the successful applicant.
How to apply?
Please submit your application by completing the form below or if you prefer download and fill out the Volunteer Application Form, and return to Debbie Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org