Marwal Centre – Social Support, is seeking experienced Client Liaison Officer. Are you passionate about customer service, apply to join the BASScare Team.
The Client Liaison Officer is our Community Centre’s ‘front-of-house’, delivering a warm welcome to existing and potential clients, promoting and providing information to support existing and newly developed programs delivered by BASScare. The role includes a range of marketing, general administrative and reception duties. The role has a hospitality focus intended to enhance our senior clients’ experience.
Reporting to the Social Support manager, some of your responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to visitors, carers, clients and their families.
- Answering and directing telephone calls and emails.
- Managing bookings, payments and banking.
- Data entry and maintain client records and provide statistic data – will train.
- Review and maintain office systems, managing day-to-day tasks including file preparation, filing, photocopying and scanning.
- Coordinate and liaise with third-parties such as hall hires and contractors.
- Have input in and help produce marketing material
- Assist activity programs at the centre, such as, serving tea, coffee, meals and general cleaning when required.
- You are a front of house/receptionist super star, who has a passion for customer service
- You are comfortable communicating with elderly people, face to face, over the phone and via email
- You have demonstrated that you are tech savvy, and can work your way around Microsoft Office and other computer systems
- Your cash handling and banking experience will be well regarded
- Your demonstrated office experience/processes will show in your daily work
- You are someone who relishes the opportunity to own their role, whilst working within a tight knit team
- You can work in a demanding environment with competing priorities, but still smile.
- You are motivated and well organised to complete your day’s work
- You can demonstrate flexibility and willingness to “go the extra mile” for the customer.
- Current Police Check – or willing to obtain
- The right to work in Australia
- A current driver’s license
- First Aid Certificate – or willing to obtain
12 hours per week, 9:00 am – 3.30 pm Thursday and Friday.
Salary and Benefits
- $26 per hour + super + salary sacrifice
- Access to our generous Not for Profit salary packaging (increase your take-home pay by packaging up to $15,900 of your annual salary plus further Meals and Entertainment benefits)
- Access to training and development
- Access to our Employee Assist Program (EAP)
- Access to our recognition and reward program
- Quarterly social functions
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
How to apply
Email Hr@basscare.org.au, attach your resume and cover letter and tell us why you want to join the BASScare Team.
BASScare would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application
BASScare is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Cultural and Linguistic Diverse, the LGBTIQ+ communities and those living with a disability to come and work with us. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory work environment.