About this opportunity
If you live local to Canterbury, are fit and able, we need help once a month using your own vehicle. The volunteer will attend a local bakery to collect unsold bread and rolls for BASScare to redistribute to our Meals on Wheels clients. Note: times will vary during school holidays however this is outline on the bread roster.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collect bread from a local bakery in Canterbury using your own vehicle
- Drop bread off to our centre
Key Skills and Experience
- The volunteer will be friendly and outgoing
The volunteer will develop their skills in communication, organisation, time management, interpersonal skills and problem solving.
This role could suit
- All volunteers are encouraged to apply.
- May suit a learner driver and parent/supervisor to increase your required hours
- National Police Certificate
- Monday Monthly 6.15 PM
Training will be provided for the successful applicant.
How to apply?
Please submit your application by completing the form below or if you prefer download and fill out the Volunteer Application Form, and return to Debbie Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org