Do you have a keen interest in trivia and general knowledge? This is an opportunity to connect and enhance the quality of life to our older clients who are wishing to stay engaged and active. You will need to be available Monday afternoons.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work with a small team preparing and delivering interactive and engaging presentations, keeping the minds of our older and local community active
- Our Monday mind game presentations include; a topic of the week, puzzles and questions
- Room setup prior and after the session
Skills and Experience:
- Keen interest in trivia and general knowledge
- Experience with teaching or in adult education (preferred)
- Comfortable presenting to groups and keen to engage participation
- Connect and enhance the quality of life to our older clients who wishing to stay engaged and active
- Fun, interaction and socialisation
- National Police Certificate
Session runs from 1.30pm-3.15pm, additional time allowed for set up and pack up.
Training will be provided to the successful applicant
How to apply?
Please submit your application by completing the form below or if you prefer download and fill out the Volunteer Application Form, and return to Debbie Hall, email@example.com