About this opportunity
Do you have a keen interest in trivia and general knowledge? Do you enjoy research, putting together presentations or presenting to a receptive audience?
This is a fantastic opportunity to connect with and enhance the quality of life of our older clients who are wishing to stay engaged, active and have fun. You will need to be available Monday afternoons.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work within a small team preparing and delivering interactive and engaging presentations, keeping the minds of our older and local community active
- Our Monday mind game presentations include; a topic of the week, puzzles, questions and games
- Room setup prior and after the session
Skills and Experience:
- Keen interest in trivia and general knowledge
- Experience with teaching or in adult education (preferred)
- Comfortable presenting to groups and keen to engage participation
- Connect and enhance the quality of life to our older clients who wishing to stay engaged and active
- Fun, interaction and socialisation
- National Police Certificate
Session runs from 1.30pm-3.15pm, additional time allowed for set up and pack up.
Training will be provided to the successful applicant
How to apply?
Please submit your application by completing the form below or if you prefer download and fill out the Volunteer Application Form, and return to Debbie Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org