About this opportunity
Do you like books, organisation or even writing short book reviews? At Canterbury Centre our Book Library is in high demand with donations coming in and books being borrowed. We are looking for someone to help maintain this area.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Write some short book reviews
- Maintain our borrowing log
- Document donations and update our books list
- Alphabetise our library
Key Skills and Experience
- The volunteer will be friendly and outgoing with great communication skills and a passion for books and organisation
The volunteer will develop their skills in communication, organisation, time management, interpersonal skills, creativity, leadership and problem solving.
This role could suit
- All volunteers are encouraged to apply.
- National Police Certificate
- 2 hours
- Weekly or Monthly
Training will be provided for the successful applicant.
How to apply?
Please submit your application by completing the form below or if you prefer download and fill out the Volunteer Application Form, and return to Debbie Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org