About this opportunity
BINGO! Are you loud, energetic & can get a crowd excited? We need your help to call out the Bingo numbers. Why not have a little fun with our residents and get them engaged in this social activity.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Set up and pack up of activity
- Provide social interaction.
- Call out bingo numbers in your best game show host voice
Key Skills and Experience
- The volunteer will be friendly and outgoing with great communication skills
The volunteer will develop their skills in communication, interpersonal skills, creativity, leadership, problem solving, advocacy, team work and get to know our clients and staff.
This role could suit
- All volunteers are encouraged to apply.
- National Police Certificate
- Tuesday 1.00-3.00 PM
- Commitment is negotiable/flexible.
Training will be provided for the successful applicant.
How to apply?
Please submit your application by completing the form below or if you prefer download and fill out the Volunteer Application Form, and return to Debbie Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org